6 Awesome Anthologies I Have Been A Part Of - July 2016

by 20:14 0 comments
I started my writing journey back in school days but i never thought that i would get published some day in some book. Thanks to some of the new online friends i met during my final year of college, i got some ideas about how to get published easily. Getting published is easy in paid anthologies who do not consider any criterion and publish everything that they get in exchange of money. 2 out of those 6 anthologies i have listed below are paid ones with which i got started. 
Getting published in free and unpaid anthologies is real deal. For paid ones, you can never get satisfaction because you are paying money to get published while the free ones have their own set of criteria and only after fulfilling those you can get publish without shedding a buck.

Girls' Paradise By Arusha Publishers

This is the first book where my dream of getting published got realized. It was a paid one. The quality of the book is not that great in terms of design, thickness and content except mine of course.

LifeName By Serene Publishers

This is an unpaid anthology. This is the book where my poem was selected as the best poem in the book. I wrote the poem  in school days and back then i knew that the poem is worth something. The poem is inspired by the famous poem "The Listeners" By Walter De La Mare. 

First Love By Cypher Publishers
This is my last paid anthology. This is the most disappointing one. The publisher did not promote the book, only printed a few copies for the writers. They just took the money and digested it effortlessly. This is why i never went for paid anthologies anymore as they are a waste of money and effort.

Crush 2 By Authors' Ink 
This is the best publisher for anthologies. Their working style is superb. The book is simply awesome. Promotion was at its peak. The writers were very active. This is the anthology where I wrote my first short story.

Shades Of Life By Shades Publishers
The book took a long time to get published but the wait was worthwhile. One of the best books with awesome cover and quality contents.

Purple Hues 2 By Sanmati Publishers
The quality of the content is great. They conducted interviews, promotion was great but i am disappointed with the quality of photos printed in the book especially mine. They could have shown the quality beforehand but the theme of the book is a noble one and thoroughly enjoyable.


Monojit Dutta

Just Another Writer

Hey! Thanks For Visiting My Blog. I Assume You Are Not Really Interested In Knowing Who I Am And What I Do. That's Probably Because You Don't Care Or You Already Know. Just In Case You Are An Exception To My Assumption, Facebook Is Always There For You. Do Come Back Again. Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion Matters As Much As Your Read!